Headshot Fever Out Now on
Arcade light-gun style shooter in which you shoot zombies against
the clock arrives on the Oculus Quest platform
Inspired by light-gun games of the 90s and the racing games of today, ‘Zombieland: Headshot Fever’ rewards skill, speed, and accuracy with addictive gameplay, a range of powerful weapons, and an exciting new Adrenaline system.
“The gameplay is incredibly fun and it’s really addictive.” – BMF
Fans of the hit ‘Zombieland’ movie franchise can step into VR to join Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock as our four heroes roll up in Silicon Valley to launch a new kind of product; a zombie-killing racecourse called the Zombieland Invitational.
“Fast-paced light gun shooter in glorious virtual reality with addictive arcade mechanics and one that is jam-packed with content.” – NathieVR
The goal is to be fast! Two quick zombie headshots turn the world slow, kicking in the adrenaline, giving players more time to rack up combos, get faster times, and claw their way to the top of the leaderboards.
This results in the addictive, replayable, zombie-killing race experience that is Headshot Fever. Boost your play with awesome weapons, powerful upgrades for head-popping, clock-stopping, zombie-killing arcade action!
“The headshot activated slowmo
is seriously addictive.” – CerberusArms
Features of the game include:
- Join the crew – Get trained up by Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock to take on the undead
- Adrenaline system – Two headshots in a row make the world slow, use it to your advantage!
- Global leaderboards – Challenge your friends, beat their times, and climb the global leaderboards
- Powerful weapons – Unlock shotguns, revolvers, assault rifles, and more to find your ideal loadout
- Upgrade your arsenal – Improve your weapons with powerful upgrades and perks
- The Zombieland Invitational – Take your skills, weapons, upgrades, and perks into the fastest, most dangerous zombie-killing race ever devised
- Built for VR from the ground up – Bringing light-gun shooters back from the dead, and into your home
“Love the challenging arcade-style gameplay and the classic Zombieland humour it delivers. I had a blast!” – Naysy
“The Zombieland world is a no-nonsense kind of place, and to this end, we’ve made one of the purest shooting games for VR,” said Bobby Thandi, Founder, and CEO, XR Games. “We hand-crafted the content, upping replayability, and incorporated mechanics from racing games such as time splits so you know exactly how well you’re doing. It’s about practicing ’til you’re perfect. Your speed and accuracy with each shot are imperative to score the fastest time” (pro tip: two headshots in a row trigger Adrenaline Mode – like bullet time, but better!).
“The most zombie blasting
fun I’ve ever had!”- ProjectJamesify
About XR Games
Headquartered in Leeds, England, XR Games is an award-winning games development studio founded in 2017, specializing in virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) games. XR Games has collaborated with big-name brands including Rovio Entertainment for console VR games, and in 2019 released Angry Birds Under Pressure VR to critical acclaim.
Buy on Oculus store: https://ocul.us/3vVs9wm